Attract Talent by Adding Humanity and Purpose to Your Brand
Medallia is a company you may have heard of or used at some point without even knowing you have. It’s an enterprise customer feedback management software platform and their mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees.
Isn’t that what every company dreams of? Well, we wanted to find out how it gets its employees to love THEM.
Ariel Jolo, is the Global Employer Brand Manager for Medallia, and he tells us how it attracts talent by promoting culture, authenticity, and diversity.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What adding Humanity and Purpose means
- What the keyword “People” means to Medallia employees
- Why they hire exceptional people who are exceptional in their field
- What ‘Hiring the Whole Person’ means
- How they use social media and YouTube for its latest campaign
You can connect with Ariel on LinkedIn.