Employer Branding: The HP Way
Good old HP, or should I say Hewlett-Packard, got split into two separate units, one focusing on hardware and the other on services. Which one has fared best in terms of talent attraction?
Ovidiu Voina is the Global Employer Brand & Digital Media Lead at HP, in this episode he shares how the company approaches talent attraction, what the ‘HP Way’ is, and how they have harnessed video for employer branding campaigns.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What the difference is between HP, Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Why the culture at HP is all about collaboration
- Why HP is faced with digital talent challenges
- How their employer brand helps tackle these challenges
- What HP’s best source of hire is
- About HP’s career vlog, the first of its kind!
- What the toughest challenges Ovidiu has been faced with at HP
- Ovidiu’s top tips for employer brand managers around the world
- How HP measures employer brand.
Connect with Ovidiu on LinkedIn.