How to Apply Storytelling to Employer Branding
Ever heard of the power of storytelling? Of course, you have. Want to know how to apply effective storytelling to employer branding and/or recruitment marketing? Well, then you won’t want to miss this episode!
Lauryn Sargent is a founder at Stories Incorporated, a company that is half story consultancy and half creative studio. She has been a co-creator of a company currently working with best-in-class and emerging employer brands like Dell and EliteSEM.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What role storytelling has in a recruitment and employer branding setting.
- What makes a good story in the context of employer and why candidates should always be able to see themselves in the role through that story.
- How to figure out what the specific topics should be for candidates.
- About some tactical tips to help give candidates the insights they are looking for.
- What to do when employees leave the company and you have used those employees to tell stories about your business.
- How to calculate the return on investment of your storytelling efforts.
- What employer brands inspire Lauryn and why.
- What’s next for employer branding and why storytelling plays a huge part in the future of employer branding.
Connect with Lauryn on Twitter.