How Virgin Group Prioritizes Employee Experience
Virgin Atlantic. Virgin Mobile. Virgin Hotels. Virgin Trains. Virgin Active. The Virgin brand is used in many guises, but what about employer brand? This week we’ll learn how it’s all tied together in one people promise.
Amy Sawbridge was the Brand Director & Head of Employee Experience at Virgin Group, during her 10 years under the Virgin umbrella she was responsible for defining the global Virgin employer brand, building a collective of Virgin People experts, distilling the ‘essence’ of great Virgin leadership globally, transforming multiple regional, generic employee discount schemes into one strategic global branded platform and more.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Virgin Group’s definition of employee experience is
- What the culture is like at Virgin like
- How Richard Branson influences Virgin Group’s employer brand
- Why Virgin still needs an employer brand with such a strong overall brand
- About Virgin Group’s employee discount scheme; Virgin Tribe
- About Virgin Group’s favorite employer branding initiatives
- What were the hard lessons Amy learned along the way
- How Virgin Group measure their employer brand
- Amy’s top tips for employer brand managers
Connect with Amy on LinkedIn.