360 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a multinational leading organisation based in central Poole.
Joining the Service Support Team as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting the management in the smooth running of the team, making sure that customer’s orders are processed and dealt with effectively and efficiently.
Using your excellent communication skills, you will liaise with customers, building rapport whilst accurately obtaining all customer information required to run credit vets, updating internal systems and ensuring that all paperwork and policies are adhered to.
What will you do as Team Leader of the Service Support team?
• Day to day management of the customer service function within the B2B contact centre.
• Lead a high performing team of Service agents through an effective performance management process.
• Ensure all post-sale queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure the team are always up to date with all supplier/product changes, promos and propositions.
• Design, build and develop the most efficient business processes to perform world-class post-sale support.
• Deliver a reactive inbound customer service function as efficiently as possible; prioritising issues ensuring regular progress updates on any ongoing issues.
• Ensure all direct customer contact is recorded promptly and accurately on the CRM system; overseeing corrective action to improve the quality of data records.
• Provide proactive customer service for high volume and high-value customers to ensure maximum satisfaction at all times; resolving issues in these accounts as a priority with discretion assured for all VIPs/Key accounts.
• Work to identify any inefficient processes and apply corrective action; Completing governance and compliance, identifying risks to the business and the actions to mitigate this risk.
In return for your talents, our client is offering the Customer Service Team Leader a generous salary of £21,000 + 10% Bonus + various other benefits, including but not limited to:
• Achievable generous bonus and OTEs
• Heaps of progression opportunities
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Colleague discount
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Optical Vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Perks at Work
• Employee Assistance Programme – A free, confidential, 24-hour telephone counselling service
• Continued support and training
• Generous employee benefits
• Friendly environment with a real ‘family feel’
• Inclusive and diverse culture
• New offices with stunning 360 views – Due to continued success and growth
• Great transport links
Our client’s priority is to make sure that their colleagues feel valued, are treated fairly and have access to opportunities at work. You will be valued by colleagues and managers for the passion and talent that you bring to the team and will have plenty of opportunities to train, learn new skills, build knowledge, develop your career and explore different brands and areas of the business.