IT Service Delivery Manager to join one of the fastest-growing MSPs
IT Service Delivery Manager
Working from Home (WFH)
£35,000 to £50,000 pa,
+ £500 Per Month KPI Bonus ( £6,000pa)
+ 25 Days Holiday
+ Life Assurance
+ Health Plan
Attend client meetings when required (Expenses paid)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Normal day shift working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Due to the nature of the IT Industry, candidates will be flexible to work out of hours shift pattern, 1 week every 3 months (Potentially) to meet business needs.
This will be discussed further at interview stage.
The Role of IT Service Delivery Manager:
Accountable for establishing and maintaining strategic and operational relationships with Key customers based upon service excellence and good customer service.
Key responsibilities for the IT Service Delivery Manager:
• Service Management
• Continual Service Improvement
• Reviewing customer stake holder and general customer experience
• Customer Management
• Customer Change Management
• Operational Management
• Proactive Management
• Proven track record of the successful service management of a customer and strong knowledge across multiple technology platforms.
• Experience in managing relationships at an operational level with customers and of leading service improvement and change programs
• Able to set a clear direction for the Team
• Ability to identify with the customer at all levels
• Passion for the customer and for delivering service excellence.
If the role of IT Service Delivery Manger is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.
Network Solution Architect to join a leading Cloud Services Company in the UK. Role: Network Solution Architect Salary: £50,000 to...Apply For This Job