Senior Wireless Network Engineer to join a successful Managed Service Provider.
Senior Wireless Network Engineer
£50,000 to £60,000
We are looking for a candidate who can start ideally as soon as possible/ in line with your notice period.
Remote role (Home Based)
& Client Sites when required
& Office when required
Permanent Role – Full-time
To provide third line support/consultancy for both internal systems/users and existing external customer contracts.
Out-of-hours work will be required on a periodic basis to perform essential maintenance tasks.
This role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, implementation, operation, and the maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
The successful candidate should ideally have knowledge of one or more of the following:
• Network technologies, including but not limited to Cisco, HP Aruba, Mellanox, Dell, etc.
• Wireless technologies, including but not limited to Cisco, HP Aruba, etc.
• Proven track record of configuration of multi-vendor network environments
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
Key Technical Skills Required:
• In-depth knowledge of wireless network solutions, having to ability to survey, design and implement WLAN solutions using specialist surveying tools, e.g., Ekahau.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following Wireless/Switching networking manufacturers:
Aruba (including ClearPass)
• Excellent all-round troubleshooting skills
• Experience of working in a Technical Support Department (5+ years)
• Experience of providing support via telephone and e-mail
• Excellent knowledge of network environments (routing/switching/VLANS/Security/Wireless/etc.)
• Knowledge of WAN technologies and troubleshooting WAN connectivity issues
• Knowledge of network monitoring software platforms
• Knowledge of Wireless Design Tools – Ekahau Preferable
Beneficial Technical Skills (Not Essential)
If the role of Senior Network Engineer is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.
360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading...Apply For This Job