Learning to Improve the Workplace for Women
Does the world need another employer review site? Perhaps if it’s tailored to a specific audience. Romy Newman is the co-founder and President of Fairygodboss, the largest online career community for women.
Fairygodboss has helped millions of women get career advice, job reviews and support from other women and works with top employers (like Apple, Bank of America, General Motors and Salesforce, among others) who care about gender equality.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Romy does at Fairgodboss.
- What the difference is between employer reviews and employer brand.
- If the world needs another employer review site.
- What is going to happen if Glassdoor & Indeed join forces?
- What are the key difference between female job seekers’ needs and males.
- What step-by-step guide to success with employer reviews entails.
- What are some of the pitfalls to avoid as an employer.
- How you can measure the ROI of employer branding, using the data Fairygodboss provides.
- What Romy’s top 3 tips to employer brand managers are all about.
Connect with Romy on LinkedIn.